Bent inclination observation system
Real time monitoring of bent and piers tilt.
Detects the possibility of serious accident caused by collapse etc. in advance to prevent accidents.
- Install tilt sensor on the vent and send tilt data (2 axis) to Cloud WEB server.
- Connect to the cloud web server from the office via internet. The data can be viewed in real time on a personal computer .
- The measurement range of the inclination sensor is ± 5 degrees.
- Up to 10 observation stations can be observed simultaneously for each receiving station.(The number of observable stations that can be connected depends on the data update interval.)
- On-site equipment consists only of integrated box with waterproof performance.
- The device size is compact and easy to install, lower cost than conventional products.
- Operates with AC100V power supply or solar panel(option).
- At the office, data can be viewed on a personal computer. (Internet environment is required)
- Special software installation is not required. Viewable on PC browser.
- Measurement points, graph display, time axis can be changed (1 hour up to 1 month)
- Graph display only for specified observation stations, time axis can be changed (1 hour up to 1 month)
- Function of rotation warning light by threshold (option, three-step switchable)
- Alarm mail transmission function (maximum 5 places)
- Data offset correspondence after installation
- Display data history
- Data download (CSV format)
|Protection level||IP‐67 aluminum|
|External dimensions||W84×D70×H31mm（other than protrusions） Mounting holes|
- Sensor installation location must be horizontal.
- Even in the case of a tilted bent, the measurement range is ± 5 degrees from the horizontal.
- AC power supply is required for each observation station.
- Since 920 MHz band radio is used for data transmission, there must be no equipment that emits radio waves in the vicinity.
- There must be no obstacles between the observation station and the receiving station.