Highly Accurate Position Measurement, Compact GPS Logger with Built-in Battery
By combining Pock-G with the system, it is possible for an individual operator to perform highly accurate measurements with ease.
Despite its small size and weighing a mere 60g, it can log for over 8 hours. Cable-free measuring is possible if connected by connectivity a computer or smart phone using Bluetooth.
- QZSS (L1) reception possible
- Can be used with GPS+GLONASS or GPS+BeiDou (PokeG Type-8)
- PPP (Precise Point Positioning) compatible (PokeG Type-7)
- Allows differential position measurement using SBAS
- Can output NMEA and raw data
- Logging can be recorded in the internal memory (approximately 8 hours) (*varies according to the amount of data and the output rate)
- Built-in Bluetooth
- 1PPS output (option)
- Planned to be compatible with single frequency RTK (*Type-8RTK, currently under development)
Example configuration 1
Example configuration 2
By connecting with the system it is possible to perform static analysis, and post processing kinematic analysis.
The device has built-in memory, so accumulated data can be downloaded and analyzed.
|PokeG TYPE-7||PokeG TYPE-8|
|Reception methods||GPSL1 C/A, GLONASS L1 FDMA, QZSS L1 C/A(exclusive method), SBAS(WAAS,EGNOS,MSAS)compatible||GPS/QZSS L1 C/A, GLONASS L10F, BeiDou B1, SBAS(MSAS)compatible
（※Can be used with GPS+GLONASS,GPS+BeiDou）
|Supplementary: Cold start||GPS(29s),GLOANASS(30s)||GPS&GLOANSS(26s),GPS+GLONASS+BeiDou(27s)|
|Precision: Single||2.5m(GPS)/4m(GLONASS)CEP, SBAS 2.0mCEP(GPS), SBAS+PPP <1mCEP(GPS)||2.5mCEP, SBAS 2.0mCEP|
- Version: 2.1+EDR Serial Port Profile(SPP)
- Interface：Bluetooth & USB 2.0(miniUSB）
External dimensions, Power supply
- Dimensions (Width X Height X Length): 64mm × 62mm × 27mm
- Weight: 60g
- Internal battery: Lithium battery
- Internal battery capacity: 930mAH
- Operational time: 8 hours
- Charging time: 3 hours (Can be charged via USB port)
- Charging voltage: 5.0V ± 10%
* Specifications and appearance are subject to change without notice.