RINQ for HDT280
RINQ GNSS correction information distribution service
RINQ(RTCM Internet Neo Query) is a GNSS correction information distribution service for HDT280.
HDT280 can be used as a distribution station for GNSS correction information, and HDT280 on the mobile station side can use highly accurate one-frequency RTK positioning with correction information.
Delivery of correction wave from base station to multiple stations
By using correction information distribution, vehicles and movable equipments can be operated with more accurate position information.
By installing only one base station, delivery to many receiving units is possible. Multiple base stations become unnecessary, and capital investment can be reduced more than before.
Case 1: Construction site
WEB distribution of correction information is possible from one base station to multiple construction sites (within about 10 km) or to multiple mobile stations (HDT280) at the same construction site.
Case 3: Airport
Automatic connection of multiple boarding bridges can be done with only one base station. This will reduce capital investment.
On-time management of work vehicles improves safety and work efficiency.
(*RTF300 GNSS receiver is used. Scheduled to be released in the summer of 2018.)
- Privacy crowd type relative position fixing system achieves centimeter accuracy.
- Easy installation of base stations and mobile stations. Both the base station and the mobile station have a simple configuration of only the HDT280 and the GNSS antenna.
- Since 3T / LTE communication built in HDT280 is used, radio equipment is unnecessary. There is no problem of radio interference.
- One base station can support up to 999 mobile stations.
- Mobile stations can use up to 2 GNSS (GPS+GLONASS or GPS+BeiDou).
- Use Akasakatech Cloud Service for sending and receiving correction information.
- Single-frequency RTK-GNSS position fixing data is output as NMEA0183, and it can be used with Android applications running in HDT280.
- Output of NMEA sentence is possible. (Maximum 5 Hz) (GGA, GNS, GSA, GSV, RMC, VTG, ZDA)
*Position fixing accuracy varies with baseline length.
*This service can be used within the 3G / LTE communication area.
Difference from conventional network type positioning
- By using RINQ, the bias between the reference point antenna and the mobile station antenna is offset.
- Being private cloud type, BeiDou’s correction information can be used by switching the settings on the base station side.
- By using the BeiDou satellite, the number of available satellites in East Asia, Southeast Asia and India will greatly increase in the future.
- By adopting REST API of HTTP protocol, the scaled out of the cloud server is simple and easy as the number of mobile stations increases.
Related products and systems
HDT280 Heavy Duty Terminal
Durable multi-function terminal that comes with the Android OS. It can run a wide variety of work site , and through the use of original applications.
RTF300 Single-frequency RTK-GNSS Receiver
Centimeter-class accuracy GNSS receiver “RTF300” used via the cloud.
AR170 High-Accuracy GNSS Active Antenna
Survey grade waterproof antenna resists unwanted signal interference, designed to support ultra-high accuracy for land and marine applications.
Cloud-type rolling compaction management system using durable Android terminal “HDT280”.
Ground improvement management system. Data set by “SmartPile WEB” from the office will be downloaded when starting the construction machine side HDT280 “SmartPile”.